Doha Oasis, a multi use development projects and one of the most prominent tourism and entertainment projects will inaugurate three courts for the padel sport. The inauguration ceremony will see a kick off a local tournament for padel enthusiasts over 3 days from March 17 to 19. Later It will be available to the public and fans, starting March 21, 20222. Doha Oasis announced its partnership with the Padel Club to launch the first Padel tournament , provided that the competition is open to all players of all levels, within 5 different categories for double teams, men, women and mixed teams.
TK Elevator makes a significant contribution to the development of this unique residential, commercial and mall complex. With more than 170 transport systems, the company provides maximum indoor mobility efficiently, safely, and comfortably. Doha Oasis exhibits the typical challenges associated with rapid urbanization. These include ensuring the highest possible transportation capacity as well as maximum energy efficiency and space utilization. TK Elevator is meeting these requirements – among other things – with two TWIN elevator systems, the only elevators with two cabins operating independently in one single shaft. They have lower energy requirements and allow faster passenger transportation. TWIN can move up to 40 percent more passengers than conventional elevators. Due to a smaller number of shafts, TWIN occupies up to 50 percent less space. This creates additional commercial usable area and offers architects greater design freedom.
Finishing works are currently in progress.
Doha Oasis Quest, Qatar’s largest upcoming leisure and entertainment hub, has selected Levtech Consulting to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 to achieve operational excellence; which will enable them to offer exceptional guest experience when they open towards end of 2021. Quest is a 27,500-sq-m one-of-a-kind indoor destination, comprised of world-class rides and attractions never seen before in Qatar. As part of its strategy, it will need technology to automate its business functions to offer seamless uninterrupted service. Levtech’s team will deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 that will enable Quest to connect their physical and digital operations. The integrated ERP system will provide actionable intelligence and create a unified view of the organisation’s customers, operations and financials - providing the management with appropriate and timely reports to facilitate decision making. The scope of the project to be implemented by Levtech includes integration with a third-party POS and ticketing system specific to theme park operations.
Work on the indoor theme park is currently in progress.
External finishing works are nearly completed on this scheme.
Internal finishing works are currently in progress on this scheme.
Client has entered into Operator Contracts with the following world-renowned brands and operators;
Accor (Banyan Tree) by La Cigale Hotel will operate the 126 rooms and suites of luxurious 7 star hotel and the 215 serviced, luxury apartments of the residences.
Mr Pro-Fun will run and operate the Themed Experience Centre, where epic cutting edge technology meets imagination, as it delivers a combination of extreme thrill rides, virtual and augmented reality simulators and a number of varied F&B outlets;
Vox will manage the exclusive cinema multiplex with a total of 19 state-of-the-art auditoriums which are complemented and enhanced by an entertainment arena, and a bowling complex and numerous food and beverage outlets;
Printemps will be running the Signature Department Store, changing the way of shopping with instantly and globally recognised and desired brands.
Finishing works are in progress.
- Halul Real Estate Investment Company (Qatar)
- Address : Al Sadd Street
- Pin : 24336
- City : Doha
- Telephone : (+974) 3418 6747
- Fax :
- Qatar : Supply and Installation of furniture at Katara Cultural village call off Basis.
- Qatar : Construction of a court of cassations.
- Qatar : Supply of New Air-Cooled Chillers.
- Qatar : Provision of hospitality services for the Ministry building and affiliated buildings for a period of (1) calender year.
- Qatar : Construction of a commercial and residential building comprising 4 basements, a ground floor, mezzanine floor and (7) floors.
- Qatar : Construction of a residential building comprising a basement, ground and 6 additional floors.
- Qatar : Construction of a court complex including 7 court buildings.
- Qatar : Construction of warehouse, labour accommodation, offices & showroom.
- Qatar : Construction of a commercial/residential building comprising a basement, ground and 5 additional floors.
- Qatar : Supply and Construction of New Portacabin in Qatar Post Main Building.